Friday, March 7, 2014

Nadia wears the same dress as J-LO

March 5th was my birthday, shared it with close friends and family.  Uploaded pics to my Instagram and moments later my Instagram friends began tagging me in a post that Fashion Bomb Daily posted of J-LO wearing the same dress I wore on my birthday.

Details of the dress:  Self Portrait $275, Purchased from SHOPBOP
A retro-inspired wrap dress composed of tactile snake-print jacquard and perforated faux leather. Exposed zips close the hip pocket and placket. Peaked lapels frame the deep V neckline, and epaulets accent the padded straps. Sleeveless. Lined. 

Shoes  Shutz, $85 now on SHOPBOP
Metal pyramid studs and chevrons detail a pair of peep-toe Schutz booties. A sexy stiletto heel finishes the dramatic look. Exposed back zip and leather sole.  These booties are a all nighter, very comfortable.

My look was complete with smokey eyes by Blood Sweat Heel makeup artist Ashley Sophia


Until next time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment